Portfolio :: Blackney Hayes Architects

The Lawrenceville School

The Bath House, constructed in 1885, served its original purpose until 1902 and has since served many functions. Blackney Hayes Architects was commissioned to redesign the facility to provide yet another function to the Bath House – a dining facility. It now houses a small commercial kitchen with a high-end residential look opening up to an adjacent lounge. BHA worked with the Lawrenceville School to create the Bath House’s contemporary environment within a historic setting.

Design Team

Principal

Kevin Blackney, AIA

Size

2,500 SF

GC Value

$2.5 MM